1. Hot Pink Spot Jeans, 2. Pearl Collar Skater Dress, 3. Docs Hincky Boots, 4.Floral Satchel, 5. Wishbone Necklace, 6. Geo Print Dress, 7.Good Enough To Eat Dress, 8.Pancake Stack Ring, 9.Icecream Earrings, 10. Hobbit Map Dress, 11.Blush Skater Dress, 12.Dip Hem Crepe Dress, 13. Floral Docs.
Yey for scheduled posts, I'm currently in France hopefully I haven't injured myself skiing yet and I'm hopefully having fun and it isn't too cold, haha. Anyway whilst sorting through my wardrobe for France I noticed I pretty much live in black, jeans and white tees and the occasional colourful item. So I decided to find some brightly or just coloured clothes that I like! So here it is.
1. I love these jeans, I usually only wear blue ones. I really want to coloured ones for the spring.
2. How cute is this dress? I love spots and if it has a collar I'm pretty much sold.
3. I love Doc Martens the pair I own I've had for 6 years! They are the comfiest shoes in the world and last so long.
4. I love clothing and accessories from tescos this bag is just so cute for the summer.
5. I've wanted a wishbone necklace for ages now, I think they're quite cute.
6. I love this dress, I went to my local Topshop recently and couldn't find it which was a huge disappointment, bring on April and my student loan haha.
7. This dress is just amazing, I love Modcloth.
8. LMD jewellery is just the cutest, this is one item I need to add to my collection.
9. I love icecream, and I have an icecream necklace, I found these earrings by ted baker and fell in love. Then the other week I found the ones mentioned in last weeks haul post and found them to be a great substitute.
10. Who doesn't want a Middle Earth Map dress? I love it! I can't afford it though which is a major disappointment. I can dream though
11. This dress is so pretty and simple for the summer, I think it may be a must.
12. I like this dress but at the same time I dislike it. I like how its bright but then I'm still unsure haha.
13. More Docs, floral this time. Love them.
Hope you're all having a good week :)