So what does March mean for me?
- 100s of University assignments are due in but no problem I'm determined to crack down and get them handed in before they're due!
- My Harry Potter themed 20th Birthday Party! I'm super excited about this I just hope it goes to plan.
- Afternoon tea for on my actual Birthday with my favourites from uni.
- Steel Panther in Lincoln! Another trip to Lincoln I just can't wait, I get to see my best friends and watch some good bands.
- A trip home to see the family, I can't wait to spend a weekend with my grandparents.
- Fall Out Boy in Newcastle! Oh how I'm counting down to this! If I don't hear some classic tracks I will not be happy.
- The end of term which means second year is almost over which is pretty scary if I'm honest.
So it doesn't look like much written like that but each week I have an event or two meaning I'm going to be so busy but I can't wait. I'm so excited to see my best friends from home I haven't seen Brandon & Lewis since Christmas and Sam since January! I might also be getting a cheeky tattoo!