So I'm a little bit behind on these posts! Two weeks behind to be exact so this is a bit of a longer post than normal but still. The past two weeks have been fairly busy ones, I've been doing so much uni work and catching up on sleep. I have done a few pretty fun things with you will see but recently I've just been loving food, life revolves around food this post is basically food. To say I've been so poor I couldn't do a proper food shop I've done really well on with what I have eaten. Although I've been so sad that I've had no cereal because cereal is like my favourite. So lets see what I've been doing/what I've been eating these past two weeks! Haha.
185. Halloween at work required dressing up, I'm Wednesday Addams if you didn't already guess.
186. All the stag print ever. Cosy Saturdays in bed are always needed after long shifts at work.
187. Long weekends at work also call for take away dinners because I just need to die in bed 'cause I'm too tired to do anything else.
191. Homemade carbonara is my favourite thing ever....
194. A cheeky spoons treat for Sunday night dinner.
So I've shared sooo much food on this weeks post, never mind ey? I just really like food.
What've you been up to? What have you been eating?