I apologise in advance because the majority of this week is food, because well food is the best thing ever of course. It also gives you a peak at a few things I'll be blogging about soon too! So days 225-231 have been a bit hectic, I was ill, I baked quite a lot and I had a couple of catch ups with friends so slightly more exciting than usual. However there is a lot of Weasley in here once again, but I have no shame cause he's the cutest.
225. Eleanor &Annabel came round for the day so we baked these cookies and oh man they were so yummy if I do say so myself, I can't wait to share the recipe with you guys.
226. I met Abbey for lunch at Manjaros and we tried their new dessert lounge, I'm definitely gonna be blogging about it soon!
227. Sleepy Kitty hiding in my bed.
228. I was super poorly so Weasley decided getting in my onesie was a good idea, it actually was he kept me sooo warm.
229. He's clearly getting sick of selfies ahaha.
230. I spent the day looking through my baking books to find the perfect bake off day recipe!
231. I scrapped all the recipes I'd looked at and made my own up, recipe will be up on here soon I'm sure.
Have you been up to much recently? Are you doing Project 365?